Saris Bones 2 - Black
There is a place where function and form collide. Where practical becomes practically gallery–worthy. And this is the place where the Bones rack was conceived by Saris and famed designer Fabio Pedrini. Awarded 4.5 out of 5 stars from Bicycling Magazine, Bones has proven that it’s more than just another rear–mounted rack. It’s a tested statement of style, design, convenience and durability.
An efficient bike rack needs be more than just a way to transport your bike from Point A to Point B. It needs to be easy to use, easy to install and easy on two of your most prized possessions--your bike and your vehicle.
- Injection–molded arms and legs are the strongest on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable, non–rusting materials.
- Ratcheting anti–sway straps secure and stabilize bikes.
- Arc–based design fits over most spoilers and separates bikes on different levels.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Available in black