Fit Guides to Get Started:
- Fit guides tell you everything that’s tested to fit your vehicle
- Regardless of the season you're prepping for, the fitguide is your key to doing more
- Once you've figured out the minimum items you'll need to get yourself outdoors, you can begin to look at other brands that may do the same thing but a little differently
- Once you think you've figured out what you need, check with our staff to ensure you've got all the right pieces to the puzzle
- Let us do this for you. Speak to a Staff Member Now.
Things to remember:
- Crossbars/roof racks are a combination of products to complete the rack and are rarely just one item
- Check the maximums set out in the fit notes for your vehicle set by the rack company. They highlight specific details like having a glass roof, having 3, 4, or 5 doors, whether or not specific style of bars will work, and minimum and maximum sizes for bar lengths
- We’ve set up a “Getting Started” page to help you think about how you’re going to use our products to help you make an informed decision.
- Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our response time is second to none!